All prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD)
Travel and accommodation expenses are excluded from the registration fees.
INSTRUCTIONS - PAYPAL
Online payment is made to Cocoa Association of Asia through Paypal only
1. An acknowledgment page will appear upon successful payment via PayPal.
2. No hard copy invoices & receipts will be issued.
3. Confirmation of seat is upon receipt of your payment
4. A registration confirmation email will be sent to you within 7 working days or upon receipt of payment.
INSTRUCTIONS - BANK TRANSFER
Account holder: COCOA ASSOCIATION OF ASIA
Account #: 0749006501
Name of Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank
Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
SWIFT / BIC Code: DBSSSGSG
(i) Please ensure that the conference name; 'INVOICE number’ and the 'Organisation/Country’ are stated in the
(ii) All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at the source in addition to
(iii) A completed remittance advice of the bank transfer should be sent to: CAA Event Secretariat, at
(iv) Confirmation of registration will be sent to you upon receipt of full payment
1. No Refunds or Cancellations will be made for registered participants under any circumstances.
2. Early-bird discount applies for conference fees received before 19 December 2019.
3. Payment must be received within 7 working days upon the issue of invoice.
4. Any outstanding fee amount owing to the conference will have to be completed via online.
5. Request for replacement will need to be sent to the event secretariat
at [email protected] no
later than 1 March 2020
6. By providing your information above, you hereby agree that the Organising Committee may collect, use,
disclose and store your data for the following purposes:
- Facilitate the management and logistics of the event
- Legal purposes where necessary, including investigation or proceeding
- The Event Organiser may contact you via email or mobile for any notifications related to the conference
- The available information are in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act – 2012 (PDPA).
For any corrections to your registration, please contact the secretariat immediately
at [email protected]
The organiser reserves the right to modify the content of the programme and time of presentations.
Professional photography and videography will take place during the event. By partaking in the event, you are
consenting for Cocoa Association of Asia to use the images for any form of publicity usage such as website, media
and publication purposes